Service Level Agreement
VHosting Solution undertakes to provide the service with the characteristics in accordance with those indicated in the product descriptions published on the website https://www.vhosting-it.net; except for the need to proceed with hardware and software updates based on contingent circumstances.
In any case, VHosting Solution declines any responsibility towards the customer or third parties for delays or interruptions of the service, specifying that the very nature of the Internet does not guarantee the accessibility of a website or the delivery of e-mails at certain times.
The period of downtime is calculated monthly through the appropriate software.
The following cases are not covered by the SLA warranty:
- Software malfunctions or incorrect configuration of the same installed by the customer;
- Maintenance of the datacenter;
- Interruptions derived from the interruption of backbones or problems related to malfunctions of your line;
- All the products without the wording SLA in the uptime. NB For dedicated servers with the wording SLA, the operation of the gateway and the hardware will be monitored. The customer’s server will not be monitored directly;
- Other problems not caused by a malfunction of our data centers.
Below is the table relating to the refund of all customers who will report the downtime of their products / services no later than 3 days of each month, for services with monthly contract, for services with annual contract must report within 7 days of the expiration of the hosting plan.
- Monthly UpTime equal to or greater than the value indicated in the data sheets, no refund;
- Monthly UpTime lower than that indicated in the data sheets up to 97.5%, 10% refund;
- Monthly UpTime less than 97.5%, 20% refund;
- Annual UpTime equal to or greater than the value indicated in the data sheets, no refund;
- Annual UpTime lower than that indicated in the data sheets up to 97.5%, 10% refund;
- Annual UpTime less than 97.5%, 20% refund.
For services paid for not annually, the monthly table will be taken into account.
Please note that refunds cannot be converted into cash, but will be credited to your control panel, and can be used for the purchase and/or renewal of your services.
If the services have different active monitors (e.g. mySQL+Apache), the average of the two services taken into consideration for the UpTime analysis will be used to establish the uptime.